Conspiracy Cafe

Conspiracy, alternative news, history, intelligence agencies

New sun-driven cooling period of Earth 'not far off'

Nils-Axel Morner, a former head of the Paleo-Geophysics and Geodynamics Department in Stockholm, says a new solar-driven cooling period for the Earth is 'not far off'.

CO2 is 0.4% of the atmosphere. 97% of that is natural. Of the other remaining 3% Australia accounts for 1.3% of it.

Interesting . . . Min. 7 expert researcher for the past 50 years says that the sea level has been rising by only 1 mm per year in certain parts of the world and not at all in Australia. C02 only contributes a small percentage it is actually the sun's activity that is the driving force behind climate change. Peoples' contributions are virtually insignificant.

Posted by George Freund on May 4, 2021 at 10:37 AM 41 Views