|Posted by George Freund on August 24, 2015 at 8:30 AM|
• Shanghai composite falls as much as 9pc - reversing yearly gains
• More than $5 trillion has been wiped off global stocks since Aug 11
• £56bn wiped off FTSE today, down by more than 15pc since yearly high
• Germany's DAX below 10,000 point for first time this year
• Rouble falls to all time low against dollar on collapsing oil
• Global currency wars: what China's devaluation really mean
It's beginning to look a lot like Shemitah
Ev'rywhere you go;
Take a look at the Hang Seng, slipping once again
With the Nikkei, DAX and FTSE aglow.
It's beginning to look a lot like Shemitah,
Drops on ev'ry shore,
But the prettiest sight to see is the prepping that will be
piled up at your door.