|Posted by Conspiracy Cafe on August 17, 2017 at 11:00 PM|
13 dead and dozens hurt as van drives into crowds of people in Barcelona amid reports of gunshots nearby
Harrowing footage shows dozens of bodies lying on the pavement as armed police rushed to secure the area
One suspect is reported to have been killed after a shootout with police hours after the initial van attack
Police circulated images of Driss Oukabir after the atrocity, but he later handed himself in and said his documents had been stolen
Two suspects have been arrested, but police confirm neither was the driver of the van
Emergency services rushed to the scene near the Las Ramblas tourist area as people are urged to stay away
Spanish prime minister Mariano Rajoy said he is in contact with the emergency services at the scene
ISIS has claimed responsibility for the massacre of 13 innocent pedestrians in a terror attack in the heart of Barcelona which left more than 100 injured, ten of them critically.
A rented Fiat van was driven into crowds in the tourist district of Las Ramblas yesterday afternoon before the driver escaped on foot.
Investigators believe the atrocity is linked to an explosion at a home 70 miles away which happened 24 hours earlier. Documents discovered at the scene reveal details of the planned attack, police sources have claimed.
It is thought the address was being used as a bomb factory, and that the terror cell responsible for yesterday's attack planned to fill the van with explosive butane canisters.
Two hours after the mass killing a man was shot dead after driving through a roadblock on the outskirts of Barcelona, injuring two police officers, including one who suffered a broken leg.
He is now not believed to be linked to the attack.
A further two suspects were arrested yesterday evening, a Moroccan and a Spanish national, but neither of them were at the wheel of the truck which indiscriminately killed and maimed victims in its path.
In the early hours of this morning four terrorists were shot dead in Cambrils, a coastal resort 70 miles from Barcelona, and another was injured by police. It is not known if the van driver was among them.
Officials warn the death toll is likely to rise, with at least 10 people critically injured in yesterday afternoon's atrocity in the heart of the city's tourist district.
It appears the battle of Charlottesville is over. The deep state has changed the channel and sent the story to the memory hole. Alternative media flew the lid off the lies quite successfully.
Categories: New World Order